COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health of myself, my family and my clients is very important to me. To ensure all our safety the following rules have been implemented for appointments at River Elliot Bridal. These include first-time consultations and fittings.
- All visitors to wear a mask and use sanitiser on arrival. Masks need to be worn for the duration of your appointment.
- Please bring only 1 guest. Guests cannot be interchangeable.
- Currently no children or babies can be brought with you to your appointment
- Unfortunately there is now no access to a toilet.
- I cannot offer drinks or other refreshments but you are welcome to bring your own. Please take any disposable cups with you when you leave
- If you have any symptoms please do not come to your appointment. Please contact me and we can rearrange or if it’s an initial consultation, this can be done via Skype or telephone
If you have any questions please do contact me at email@example.com